First off, let me apologized for taking like 4 months to post something up...I wanted to take a break from writing for awhile.
From the last time I remember, when I lasted posted I was depressed... I shared with with y'all guys I had fell in love with because of the fact the beat was awesome and it was helping me grief at the time. Ironically the song is called, " I Remember" by Deadmau5 lol. It was April and its now August ...so much has changed and happened since then.
First off, i finished off my 1st yr of college at UT in May...what a bitch. I have never thought during the school year i was going be able to say that,seriously.There were a couple of times when I wanted to say, "F**k it, I am done with UT." With the problems at home,personal problems making me angry and depressed, and the stress of school work, suicide thoughts started running threw my head. I knew I was in trouble,with myself...but something told me to make it to the end of school and see how your life would be... after all, I was still living for a reason after all the close calls I had in my whole life.
End of the school year, still depressed but glad to see I had finish the year even thought it wasn't my strongest victory.I went clubbing with my friends o the last day of classes which I will always remember. It was a night I needed, a night that was full of life,happiness, and fun. It was great to have a break but it wasn't a long one because of the fact finals were starting and on top of that I ended up getting sick for like the 4th time during the school year. Finals was a hell of a week as i fought my sickness and try to study. When my finals were over, i thought my troubles were over but life had other plans for me...
It seem like I was still in deep water... with my mother getting in a car accident and me not having a car I was stuck in Austin for a week but lucky to be staying at a friend's and not the streets.During that week, it seem like I had no emotions... I wasn't happy, I was sad, just neutral after all that had happened... I was in survival mode.But after that long extra week in Austin I did end up back home for a week and return on a fresher note for summer school.
Summer school seem like a rehab for me... it seemed like I was finally able to let go of my pain, let go of my past, learn from my mistakes, and finally get some understanding of my own life. Even though I was taking classes and having a shit load of homework every night, me having to live alone for a month helped me open my eyes once again without interference of others.
And now, the fall semester is about to start in a couple of days. I been trying to get my books for class and settle into my dorm room... and by the way, I am proud to say, I now have a roommate that is legit! lol. But anyways, I am feeling real good about this year.I don't know what its but I feel this is the year that I get back on my feet and show UT that I am not here by mistake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're awesome. The end.
ReplyDelete