Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I remember...

Lately I been jamming to this song called I remember by Deadmau5. I really recommend if your into the dance/techno music. this is a song that's not too fast but not too slow... btw its 9 minutes long lol (mp3 version). But getting to the point, this is a song I can escape my surroundings and "remember" my past. Remember all the struggles I been threw just to be the person I am today. Shit I remember the good times I had also... this is song that's going to take you on a roller coaster full of emotions so hold on tight, and prepare for the ride.
   As I am writing this blog (sorry it took me so long to post), I am jamming to the song. For about a week I been angry at the world and myself especially my past. And I know, I need to let the past go... if u going tell me that please fuck off. As humans we should already know that is one of the most hardest thing to do in life but something that should be done. Believe me its for our benefit and of course, to continue to live this short life we have.
   I wish I could have my mp3 in my ears all the time... a mini escape from the world because reality is a hell we have to face. Its funny how we say we want to go to heaven and not hell but in reality, WE LIVE IN HELL RIGHT NOW. Now I am not going go all church on y'all but just think about my opinion. You can agree or disagree I don't care, just express your opinion.But back to my point, the song is amazing and I feel that yeah the past is going make you remember good and bad stuff, but there is always another day. :)
  
 Here are the lyrics:

Feeling the past moving in
Letting a new day begin
Hold to the time that you know
You don't have to move on to let go

Remember turning on the the night
And moving through the morning light
Remember how it was with you
Remember how you pulled me through

I remember (repeat)

Add to the memory you keep
Remember when you fall asleep
Hold to the love that you know
You don't have to give up to let go

Remember turning on the the night
And moving through the morning light
Remember how it was with you
Remember how you pulled me through

I remember, i remember

Feeling the past moving in
letting a new day begin
hold to the time that you know
you don't have to move on to let go

Add to the memory you keep
Remember when you fall asleep
Hold to the love that you know
You don't have to give up to let go

I remember

No comments:

Post a Comment