Last nite, I can really say I enjoyed myself... after going to classes and watching my white show, The secret life of the American Teenager (dont ask me why I watch it lol) I went go work out with a good friend of mines. As we greeted and met up with each other, we both can see that we didn't want to work out. So after like 10 mins of being in the gym, we decided to go walk around on the beautiful campus we called UT lol <-- that sounds so corny, but anyways we end up walking on the east side of campus a.k.a rape city. Now don't get me wrong, rape city was pretty but just too damn dark to the point that you was able to see the stars clear in the night sky. So me and friend found a nice hill, laid in the grass, and glazed at the stars. What a romantic spot huh!? lol
As time went on, we started thinking about the worst songs to get raped to, for example Bump and Grind by R. Kelly. I know rape is a serious thing, but come on y'all know that would be funny and fucked up at the same time.After naming a few songs, we had a talk among ourselves and the king himself, Mufusa, the most gangsta ass lion in history! If only if Mufusa was a person he would be a black man, real talk. But overall, i really did have a good time with my friend. Its been awhile since I took a break from this crazy world we live in to relax and enjoy the natural beauty we have above us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment