Its been another crazy week of this life I call college. With all of the homework,going to classes (which is hard,believe me lol), and dealing with my own personal life... I managed to have a social life and go out with my friends threw out the week. One night in particular has been racing my mind back in forward all week. I had a went to a restaurant called Kirby Lane (they have great ass pancakes and queso btw) with some friends. Everybody was having a great time, it was the weekend, we didn't want to go to school Monday,and everybody was enjoying each others company. As I was enjoying my orgasm from eating my pancakes, one of my friends just randomly just said, " Mary your a good friend, really."
"SAY WHAT!?" were the exact thoughts in my mind... My ass was so shocked that my friends said I looked pissed lol. But I wasn't pissed, it was more like I was just shocked. After going threw a rough time with a friend I had back in the day, I gotta say, its been awhile since I heard them words. Believe me people I"ll share y'all the story of my ex friend sometime in future... but really what makes a good friend!? What makes a person look at their friend and be like damn, he/she is a good ass friend! I mean I know there is really no right or wrong answer to that but I am really curious on how people see life in their point of view and also how they see me. As humans we are all curious on how other people see us and even how we see ourselves... So on that note, when u look at yourself in the mirror, what do you see?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You really are a GREAT friend!!! Wouldn't trade you for the world!
ReplyDeleteWhoever said that about you is right on.
ReplyDelete